Your privacy is important to HA Logistics. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that HA Logistics collects, and the ways in which HA Logistics uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
HA Logistics may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including details provided in any form such as on the contact us page)
- any other information that you send to HA Logistics
Using personal information
HA Logistics may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, HA Logistics may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
HA Logistics will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. HA Logistics will store personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. HA Logistics is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact HA Logistics
This privacy statement was last revised on April 22, 2010 and is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.